Friday, September 12, 2008

Here's My New...


Now that I have your attention, had you going didn't I?




I've been working with Black Mountain clay and here is a sushi plate I made. Photo isn't that great, (guess I'll have to get that book Deborah Woods, of, themudpot, recommended). Also a shot of several pieces drying in the other room on the floor. Once again I made stuff on a Thursday and had to bring them home to trim them and will have to lug them back again on Monday. I guess I just can't help myself. I left a sculpture and a teapot lightly covered and drying on the shelves. I hope they'll be ok over the weekend.

That's all for now, got to run and pick up my friend, Connie, she and I are going... Come back tomorrow to see where; everybody loves a good mystery.

2 comments:

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment