Yesterday we had 1.75 inches of rain. The kiln is all loaded for a glaze firing and I decided to risk firing last night. I'm hoping to get up to temp and slow cool before the next onslaught of thunderstorms today. The drum circle is tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Please keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned for some finished pots real soon. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.