Saturday, December 13, 2014

Architectural Details as Inspiration

Inspiration is everywhere for me, in nature and also in the man made. I love the strong lines and the color contrast in this building, an auto dealership in Ocala Florida. I haven't gotten around to using this color and pattern in my work but it is high on my list.

 These next few buildings are in Charlotte North Carolina.




These two are in New Hampshire.


Inspiration is everywhere. Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Great design ideas...I've always thought good (?) architecture was an art form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, think Frank Lloyd Wright, ancient ruins, pyramids, and so on

      Delete
  2. Our nephew lives in Charlotte and hub's from NH -- warm memories of visits this cold morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so much to appreciate surrounding us for sure

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. It is indeed everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in the harsh manmade structures and the softness of nature

      Delete
  4. I, too, love architectural details. They make the most interesting photographs and I can see how they would inspire you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly love that fluorescent green against the gray walls

      Delete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment