Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Piece of Peach Pizza

It's a gluten free pizza, since I must.  Say 'a piece of peach pizza' over and over again. I can't do it, can you? I use Red Mill pizza mix, which makes two 12 inch pizzas. For today's pizza I used ingredients I had on hand. Peaches, cheddar cheese, canadian bacon and fresh basil from the garden.

Follow the directions on the package for the crust, then top with ingredients you prefer. Bake the crust for 9 minutes at 425 F before placing ingredients. Then add toppings and bake for another 15 to 18 minutes. Nothing better than homemade pizza, next day leftovers are highly desired. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

10 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! Don't you love Bob's Red Mill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, thanks, yes I do and I am so glad I found things I can cook again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of a Hawaiian pizza, it's a southern pizza! Look delish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, thanks, it is amazing what you can actually put on a pizza and it still tastes good.

      Delete
  4. Not for me. Even when I ate meat I didn't do bacon with sweet things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I stopped at the word Bacon. Otherwise it’s probably a good pizza.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sue, thanks, I don't usually do bacon but we had our neighbors over and they (sort of) expected a bit of meat.

      Delete
    3. Hi Lori, thanks, it would have been just as good without the bacon.

      Delete
  5. This looks like very good pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you re homemade pizzas! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment