Friday, June 23, 2017

Rainy Night in Georgia

With all the rain we've been getting, pottery to replenish my supplies is drying slowly. We've reverted back to opening our windows at night and closing them during the day to save on our air conditioning bill since it's been cooler. However, the humid air doesn't encourage the clay to dry quickly. Meanwhile I've been working on a couple of other locations to carry my pottery. More about that later.


If you don't know Brook Benton have a listen to a few more of his such as "It's just a Matter of Time", "The Boll Weevil Song", "Lie to Me", "Hotel Happiness". and "Think Twice". Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

5 comments:

  1. I hope your new locations are a great success.
    And that you get sufficient dry air to dry your pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks I had to break down and turn on the air conditioning today. Getting dry very quickly now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the weather is not always our friend... hope your pots dry well now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna, thanks, had to turn on the ac again was just too humid, so they are drying now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brook Benton was great...I loved his voice (still do)....wonderful songs. And "Rainy Night in Georgia"...what a classic! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment