Friday, October 27, 2017

Experimental Bowls

Yesterday evening after a marathon two days, I finished glazing a kiln load. I decided to try a few experimental bowls hoping to achieve a new look for my meditation bowls. Sorry about the quality of the photo; I took the shot in the dark. We shall see how these three bowls develop in the kiln. And of course all the rest of the work. I'm firing overnight; I should be able to open the kiln Saturday morning.

Gary made it down to the RV park this evening. The last ten miles something about the brakes on the truck acted up again. Whoa is me! He just had the brakes done in Charlotte last week. Please keep your finger's crossed this doesn't cost us a fortune. I hope to make it South the first of the week. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

6 comments:

  1. I hope those brakes last a long time and don't cost you a fortune. Have fun in the RV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gigi, thanks, oh if only we'd have a stroke of good luck, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your vacation after all your hard work, be safe and have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, thanks, I hope I get to enjoy it too, things are costing way too much money, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a heap of fun. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, thanks, hopefully I can be off Monday and see how it all goes, keep your fingers crossed I don't have any car trouble too, one can only take so much crap.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment