Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Buttons with Texture

Even when I'm not working in clay I'm thinking of working in clay. The other day I ordered some shank buttons with texture to use on clay. Julie from AJStuff on Etsy put together a group of these buttons for me to use. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Each one has a different texture on it's face. I plan to glue a cork to the back of each button to make it easier to press into clay. What do you think? Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

8 comments:

  1. It's like a kid in a candy store! Have fun using them in clay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. There are some delightful patterns and textures in that selection of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks, once again something from the past with some much artistic appeal that no longer is made.

      Delete
  3. Button! Button! Who’s got the button?
    Looks like you have many hours of exploration ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, thanks, buying them on etsy beat looking high and low in antique stores for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used buttons but also second hand earrings.. you have some lovely patterns there, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Innovative and inspiring....I'm sure you will create things of beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment