Sunday, March 17, 2019

Pots in Use

Food seems more appetizing on handmade plates. Here are a few handmade pots in use over the years. About the only time I eat mayonnaise is with asparagus or artichokes.
This is a salad I made up the other day of papaya, rice, parboiled carrots and celery, one roasted poblano pepper, and lots of cilantro. I made a dressing of lime, vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce and sriracha pepper sauce. Gary was raving about this salad the next day, even said he'd be vegan if he could eat like this all the time. Ha. I am sure he'd sneak a hamburger every once in a while.
baked kale
fresh figs
cream of heart palm soup 
pink porgie with wild rice 
sushi
fresh cobia saute
 portobello lunch
olives
sashimi
ginger and thyme swordfish

mangrove snapper with black rice
turmeric shrimp and vegetables
New York cheesecake

3 comments:

  1. sushi is one of my favorite foods...snapper too....yummy.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanza, thanks, yes ever since we lived in Florida, we have been partial to all kinds of seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plates and food look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment