Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Life is Good Award
Some time ago I was surprised to receive the "Life is good" award from Marguerite, of Cajun Delights, a real upbeat blog I discovered recently. Marguerite posts great recipes and talks about life in Cajun country with a flourish. You can't help but smile if you read her blog, stop on over there, you won't be disappointed.
Before I can accept this award, I must answer the 10 questions below and pass the award on to six fellow bloggers.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
no I don't want to be anonymous, there's enough forced anonymity in the world
2. Describe one incident which shows your inner stubborn side
kept making ceramic platters till I could stop them from warping
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
someone who has lived life to the fullest
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
walk on the beach, go to the mountains, read a book, take photos of nature
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
help more people, travel more, make more in clay
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
shy at times, then other times caught talking in class
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
several instances when young children have spoken words of wisdom
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
some things are easy to share, other's not, easy to write about clay though
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I don't like talking on the phone because I like to see who I'm talking with
I'm passing this award on to these fellow bloggers who all make life good. My horizons are much broader because of each one of these fellow bloggers. Please visit these blogs, they're all a very good read and all for different reasons. Thanks all and thanks Marguerite for your great blog and for nominating my blog for this award.
Acacia - Acacia Azevedo Studio Pottery
Cindy - Artmaking in the North
Teresa - Teresa Evangeline
Kittie - The Block
Patti - The New Sixty
Meredith - Whynot Pottery Blog
To accept the award you must answer the 10 questions and nominate six other bloggers. Go ahead spread the wealth - life is good.