Sunday, August 7, 2011

News Spreads Quickly


I wanted to make something bright, something happy. At first I didn't like one red square in the middle but I thought it's a bit like how news spreads quickly. So I put some red dots to show how news spreads, then a black dot too. It's about 10 inches square, a large flat tile, which if it doesn't crack will be a wall hanging.

I thought today was Monday, but I guess it's Sunday. Ha. Hope you're having a good weekend. Coming up a half albino mystery, more recipes, and more clay with happy chicks, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Love the bright happy color. Great way to start the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is cheerful. Is the black dot for bad news?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, thanks, yeah we could all use a little happy color nowadays.

    Hi Patti, thanks, well I don't know, originally I was thinking the reds were because we're in the red and so the black dot could be for being in the black, seems like there is not much hope for being in the black anytime soon though Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very creative!

    So glad that you were able to see these shrubs, not many people notice them along the beach.Thanks for your kind words about my painting!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, thanks, those shrubs are so unique, I love their thick leaves.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment