Saturday, June 23, 2012
Sunshine Award & Chipotle Shrimp
I sauteed peppers and ginger and then added chipotle hot sauce to some local shrimp I made served over quinoa, it was so good and not too hot either. We also had some flavorful apricots from the farmer's market. We're getting lots of rain here which gives me a reprieve from watering, more time for playing with clay.
I received the Sunshine Award from Marguerite of Cajun Delights. Thanks so much, Marguerite. I hope my blog brings a ray of sunshine into other's lives, I know your blog does. Here's my list of questions and answers and below are the ten blogs I'm sending a Sunshine Award. Please answer the ten questions on your blog and pass along the Sunshine Award to ten more folks.
1. Favorite color: blue and purple
2. Favorite animal: cat
3. Favorite number: one
4. Favorite drink: pure cranberry juice, no sugar, no corn syrup, just plain
5. Facebook or Twitter: both but blogging is best
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: good book
7. My Passion: clay, photography, gardening, how can I choose just one thing
8. Giving or getting presents: both
9. Favorite day of the year: each day I wake up alive
10. Favorite flowers: fragrant flowers like gardenia, white ginger, magnolia
Here are my Sunshine Awards in no particular order:
Julia - Henhouse Pottery
Jane and Lance - Hattatt
Patti - The New Sixty
Turquoisemoon - Daily Om
Lori - Future Relics Pottery
Michele - Meesh's Pottery
Barbara - Alchemy of Clay
Joanne - Cup on the Bus
Edited because of typos. Ha. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.