Yesterday I loaded the kiln for a bisque. The weather said to day would be clear now this morning it says it may rain. I decided to fire anyway and keep an eye on the weather. I really packed a lot into the bisque load.
Meanwhile on Friday a friend and I made two sets, yes two, of new pottery shelves. Took almost all day and then had to load for the farmer's market. This time instead of 2 x 2s, I used a larger dimension lumber for the uprights. They're heavier but sturdier. We had some 2 x 8s lying around and we ripped them in thirds which gave us a little less than a 2 x 4. Also I added a slot for the top board which makes the whole setup much sturdier.
As soon as I have a chance I'll take a photo of the new pottery shelves set up. Perhaps at the next farmer's market. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.