Yesterday I called these salad plates. Today I staged them as sushi plates. I decided the little plates were too large for condiments so I've made some smaller ones today.
Here's the green one without a small leaf plate.
Here's the melon orange one, with the smaller condiment plate clearly being too large. I still think a shrimp salad on a bed of lettuce would look scrumptious on this color plate.
Meanwhile I loaded a bisque of all the large pots I've made recently and I am firing it overnight. I'm sitting on pins and needles, hoping they all turn out OK without blowing up. Before I loaded them I dried them on the back porch for several hours. Next I sanded the bottom edges on a large piece of foam to support the edges as I slowly rotated them around while sanding. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.