Saturday, June 23, 2018

Fresh Herb Display

Recently I picked up this wrought iron display at a thrift store to use to display my fresh herbs at the farmers market.
I bought half pint mason jars and filled them with fresh herbs from my garden, oregano, rosemary, peppermint, sage, and a few lavender flowers to add to each bunch. The other day I cut up some peppermint to put on some lamb chops. I had some left over and left it on the cutting board. It dried up over night due to our air conditioner I suppose. It would be perfect to make some peppermint tea. Who knew how easy that would be.

I'll be at the farmers market tomorrow from 7 am to 1 pm with my pottery, paintings and also a few fresh herbs. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

10 comments:

  1. that's a great display. Hope you have lots of sales today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thanks, I did have lots of sales, so happy for each one.

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful display and great find!! Happy Sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, thanks, I find browsing through antique stores and thrift stores to be really calming.

      Delete
  3. Good luck at the markets. And yes, that is a wonderful display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks, we had a great day and the rain held off till evening.

      Delete
  4. a great display and attractive - hopefully folk will linger and buy a pot too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna, thanks, had a good day selling the herbs drew them in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing quite like fresh herbs! Love them...and yours look wonderful, Linda...and so very healthy. :)

    I hope you had a successful, fruitful day at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lee, thanks, I noticed this year that several have reseeded themselves, lemon balm, oregano and spanish tarragon. So I am getting herby everywhere. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment