Saturday, December 16, 2017

Flowers in December

I finally got around to making ceramic flowers even if it is December; I've thought about making these for years. I intend to put each one on either a wood or metal post as a stem after they're fired. I've made a hole in the bottom center to insert the stem to support them. I'm hoping these will be good seller in the summer at the farmer's market.

I don't know why I didn't think of these when I lived in Florida and was making ceramic flowers there. Click on these links to see some of them.

We shall see how these recent ones turn out. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

6 comments:

  1. They look great. Fingers and toes crossed they sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks, trying to get ahead of the game for next year's farmer's market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first picture of those flowers on that wood for they compliment one another so well, and it's a great setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Florida flowers are lovely. Looking forward to the new flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Experimentation never ceases with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment