Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Huevos Rancheros

Remember when I made the sweet and spicy pepper relish? I decided to use the relish over eggs for my own rendition of huevos rancheros. Keep your yolks runny like the traditional Hispanic recipe, cracking open the yolks to blend with the sauce after serving. Yummy. Gary and I really enjoyed this hearty breakfast for a change. Believe it or not those hashbrowns are from one potato.
I gave a jar of the relish to one of my friends at the farmer's market and she said she was going to put the relish over cabbage. Good idea. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

4 comments:

  1. That was one BIG potato. Love that you are finding new and wonderful uses for your relish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks, I get on these tangents and then later think, what am I going to do with all this food: I end up giving a lot away, good for them. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I think it's going to be an early lunch for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, thanks, I know what you mean every time I read a food blog especially yours I get hungry.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment