Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Nature Remains a Constant Companion

No matter trials and tribulations of life, elections, disagreements, divisions and assaults, be they verbal or corporeal, nature remains a constant companion. Just in time I took photos of this years colorful fall leaves. The next day we received blasts of wind and rain and many leaves fell and were gone for the season. Above the coral red is the Japanese maple I planted.
 Here the burgundy red is the pink dogwood, also one I planted.
 These are some of the native trees.
 More native trees.
The golden one is a native maple tree. Another native maple at our driveway is crimson and coral. Oh sweet colors of nature you provide me much solace in the rollercoaster of today's society. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Nature is a superb artist and her galleries are spectacular. I often find solace and healing there.
    Thank you for showing us some of her wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks, now most of the trees are bare, what a difference a few days make.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment