Friday, July 3, 2020

Happy Fourth - Be Happy for What you Have Speak out for what we're all Losing

See what I mean about the bee balm taking over.
The other day I made a peach clafoutis
Follow link for recipe.

Burning this elk statue in Portland has nothing
to do with police transgressions or any particular race
marxist domestic terrorists are fomenting
acts of destruction on our people, cities, & private properties.
As our nation's birthday approaches I hope that
mayors, city councils, politicians do something
to save our history, culture and keep all people safe.

Be Safe, Be Well

10 comments:

  1. Your peach dish sounds great. I've got 5 ripe peaches and will try a variation of it. Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thanks, peaches are so delicious, the best of summer.

      Delete
  2. Linda, I'm not sure this is a happy 4th - but I do hope it's a safe one. Too much craziness going on...
    Your peach clafautis looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rian, thanks, so true, wishing for more happiness

      Delete
  3. The clafoutis looks delicious.
    I hope that the fourth is safe for all, and brings your country together again. United it isn't at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks,more are united than it seems but they are silenced by the outspoken.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for another recipe link. Your clafoutis looks delicious. Wishing you a safe and happy 4th of July Linda. Praying for more peaceful times for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, thanks, we are all praying for more peace.

      Delete
  5. The destruction of statues disgusts me...as does those who do the destruction.

    Take good care, Linda...I hope you enjoy your 4th July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee, thanks, so much to be disgusted at nowadays, keeping the faith in what I have to be joyful for.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment