Friday, June 7, 2024

Wheelchair Boy

Wheelchair Boy

My sprained ankle is really bad,
so Gary has acquired a bunch of medical equipment.
Actually our home is filling up with all kinds of contraptions.
Luckily some of these items we obtained at the thrift stores.
We put the wheelchair on the screen porch with the hopes
of eventually getting me out on the porch.
Our cat Bonkers immediately jumped into the
wheelchair and looked at us ever so proud.
Turns out he likes being pushed up and down the porch
riding in the wheelchair. So now this has become a habit.
Meanwhile I have a big boot for my foot to wear,
then there's crutches, a walker, and now the wheelchair.
Since our home is a small cabin some of the doorways
make it nearly impossible to get through the doorways.
I've never had any sprains or even any broken bones.
This has become an all encompassing ordeal for all of us.
Of course the all includes our cat, Bonkers.

1 comment:

  1. Bonkers looks very, very comfortable.
    I hope you heal and quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment