The two pillows at the head of the bed,
I made as a wedding gift for Gary
when we were first married.
I made as a wedding gift for Gary
when we were first married.
Our two cats at the time, Binky and Butter,
have long since gone to cat heaven.
They are taking an afternoon nap.
have long since gone to cat heaven.
They are taking an afternoon nap.
from a magazine ad I saw to make the pillows.
The outer pieced covers, which I designed,
The outer pieced covers, which I designed,
have a velcro opening so they can be washed.
There is an inner plain cotton cover containing the down.
There is an inner plain cotton cover containing the down.
At the time we moved to the California mountains
from the San Francisco Bay Area.
We both loved the Sierra Mountains.
The two pillow symbolized that move.
We bought a house in the mountains,
and were married in the backyard
forty one years ago.
forty one years ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment