Gary's grandfather was a carpenter;
he made this log cabin.
Notice the door opens and closes.
he made this log cabin.
Notice the door opens and closes.
The cabin sits on our mantle
and we cherish it every day.
We've both always had an affinity
for living in the mountains.
Nowadays, living in another state
we're still in the mountains.
Thankful.
for living in the mountains.
Nowadays, living in another state
we're still in the mountains.
Thankful.


That's a real treasure to have, something special from Gary's grandfather. Next to my dream cottage I would love living in a log cabin in the mountains. How wonderful you live in them now.
ReplyDeleteHi Denise, I have always dreamed of living in a cottage on a farm with a pond and an island in the middle so the ducks and geese can lay their eggs away from predators, still time I hope
Delete