a teapot I made in 2009, how time flies
mulling over selling
my pottery equipment and kiln so
we can sell our current three story home
and move into a one level home.
mulling over selling
my pottery equipment and kiln so
we can sell our current three story home
and move into a one level home.
over the years many things
are given up because of necessity,
aging or health reasons
doesn't make it any easier
are given up because of necessity,
aging or health reasons
doesn't make it any easier
went through a plethora of old files
some memories are painful to recall
others are nostalgic, tasks to be proud of
some memories are painful to recall
others are nostalgic, tasks to be proud of
rediscovered photos of beautiful projects
we as a couple accomplished over the years.
we as a couple accomplished over the years.
might have to re-read Victor Frankl, here's a link
summary of his thoughts on 'Mans search for Meaning'
https://www.shortform.com/summary/mans-search-for-meaning-summary-viktor-frankl?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&msclkid=dfb448e23d9c157445652271d4b93bb7#summary-start
summary of his thoughts on 'Mans search for Meaning'
https://www.shortform.com/summary/mans-search-for-meaning-summary-viktor-frankl?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&msclkid=dfb448e23d9c157445652271d4b93bb7#summary-start
Rabbit Rabbit! I always think of you and Gary on the first of every month. The years do fly by don't they. We haven't regretted moving from our 2 story in Texas back to Idaho where we first met. I celebrated my 83rd birthday yesterday, in the company of a bunch of first, second and 3rd cousins, neices, nephews, etc. We've both had some health issues but are still hanging in. Being in a single story rancher is a lot easier, but we do still sometimes miss having more and higher walls to hang artwork on. I have begun decluttering a lot and getting rid of things to lighten our load. So many trips down memory lane. I wish you good luck in your upcoming journey of that task. Take care
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara, so good to hear from you, I didn't realize you were that age, yes time flies for sure. Thanks for the good wishes.
Delete