Saturday, October 27, 2018

Marooned in Classical Guitar

If I was marooned on a desert island, if there was nothing left to want or desire, nothing to hope for, I would listen to, revel in, submerge myself in classical guitar. I can't think of a better place to maroon myself. I recall years ago at Fillmore West in San Francisco hearing Andre Segovia, such sweet memories.

Do yourself a favor have a listen:












https://youtu.be/qkocbR74BQA

Today is the last day of the farmer's market. Hopefully the rains and wind will stay away. In other news we dreamed, even researched moving to Ajijic, Mexico, more later.

4 comments:

  1. Music is not one of my obsessions.
    Good luck at the market, and life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks, past two weekends rain and cold.

      Delete
  2. I, too, love classical guitar, Linda...I love most music... I think I'd need a varied collection with me...perhaps the collection I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, thanks, yes you are probably correct a variety would be best, especially if marooned.

      Delete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment