Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sautéed Mushrooms with Baby Spinach

sautéed mushrooms with baby spinach:
sauté the mushrooms with a bit of olive oil and butter
when soft add the baby spinach
add two tablespoons of Marsala wine
sauté till wilted and serve immediately.
I pre-pick the stems off the spinach
because I don't like them sticking in my teeth.
For all you fellow potters out there,
I have been using this matt glazed plate for years
washed in the dishwasher, no staining, crazing or knife marks.
It has a Laguna glaze; I don't recall which one.

2 comments:

  1. Yum. And what a fine tribute to the glaze that you can still use it and it is not showing any signs of wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks, I just found out I can only comment on my own blog if sign in to google and only if I use google as my search engine, the same with other folks blogs,

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment