Monday, October 3, 2022

Sausage and Peppers

If I was Italian I probably would have served these sausages and peppers over polenta I suppose. But instead I just served them alone.


I picked all my remaining peppers because we were getting some really cool morning temperatures. So I figured they weren't going to grow much any more.

I sauteed an onion, then added in all the peppers I had chopped up into bite sized pieces.

I set the pepper and onion mixture aside and sauteed some mild Italian link sausages which I'd cut up into bite sized pieces.

I added the pepper mixture back in along with one medium can of diced tomatoes along with salt, pepper, oregano, fennel seed, and a few sprinkles of red pepper flakes. That's all there was to it. A quick and easy meal.

2 comments:

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment