Monday, September 25, 2023

Totally Decadent Crab Legs

 

Totally Decadent Crab Legs

Gary can't eat crab because he is highly allergic. (Yet he can eat clams, mussels, lobster, and shrimp). A local source had some crab legs and I decided to splurge. I got a pound, since it's sold in one pound increments. I had a shallot I needed to use before it went bad, so I decided to make a sauce for some asparagus but that didn't happen. The sauce morphed into a béarnaise sauce. I ask you now, how many folks have béarnaise sauce with crab legs?
Well I just did, I ate them all and it's not even my birthday! When you get old, there are certain idiosyncrasies folks must excuse just because you're old. This is one of them. Not sure if watching some free episodes (CNN which I don't normally watch) of Anthony Bourdain has anything to do with this venture, but why not branch out into the unknown culinary delights.
Enjoy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment