Wednesday, November 8, 2023

We All Need a Laugh


We All Need a Laugh

We all need a laugh nowadays. I swear this a true story, and it's kind of a strange happening too. I saw this cartoon on fb and I sent it to Gary for a laugh. Not one hour later he calls to ask if I need anything from town. I say "fresh vegetables, cheese and avocado dip". He just called me to say "they don't have any avocado dip but they have guacamole dip" I just started laughing. Either the stars are aligning or I'm in the twilight zone.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Sometimes those coincidences are a bit creepy. What is in a name? Sometimes quite a lot. As a child my partner apparently flatly refused to eat minced meat. If it was described as ground meat he had no problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I just couldn't believe how it all happened so close together, dh apparently takes everything literally.

      Delete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment