Sunday, December 31, 2023

Chocolate Crispy Almond Butter Bonbons


Chocolate Crispy Almond Butter Bonbons

I adapted this recipe from crispy peanut butter bonbons. This is half a recipe because I wanted to see how they'd turn out. Besides we are only two and judging from how quickly Gary ate the chocolate covered cherries I didn't dare make a whole batch.



You know almond butter and rice cereal are good for you, correct?  And chocolate is a mood enhancer. These are light and crunchy on the inside and velvety on the outside. I think these could have used a double dip of the chocolate judging from how thin the chocolate looks when they are cut in half. I am still perfecting the recipe so that will have to come at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment