Monday, December 11, 2023

Chocolate Truffles - One Step Closer


Chocolate Truffles - One Step Closer

Bakers chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, baker's cocoa, instant espresso powder, nuts, various extracts, coconut flakes are among the items I splurged on. Then there the sprinkles I already have in the cabinet. I haven't even mentioned the heavy cream and butter. I also have a few liqueurs on hand I can use. I have dreams of gold flakes and other exotic toppings, embellishments, and ingredients. I've been reading and watching youtube videos. Terms like tempering the chocolate and ganache keep coming up. There is more to cooking than meets the eye in my posts. I do lots of research beforehand which isn't outlined in my posts. The possibilities for chocolate truffles are endless. I am starting to learn why chocolate truffles are so expensive. Stay tuned for more information about my quest to make some homemade chocolate truffles in the future.

1 comment:

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment