Wednesday, May 8, 2024

One Dead Crow


One Dead Crow

A local farm had a real dead crow displayed in their field
I happen to revere crows, they are very symbolic
for Native Americans and in many cultures.
Every living thing on earth should be revered, even crows.
I understand wanting to protect your crops
but rather then bragging about a deceased crow
and talking about when to replace with another dead crow,
there are actually crow decoys which can be purchased.
Of course I got blocked and my comments were deleted.
Still doesn't make it right to have a real deceased crow in your field.
No, I can't patronize your business because if I did
all I'd be able to think of was that one dead crow.
Will I make a dent in their business, of course not,
but I'll still stand with the crow every time.

1 comment:

  1. I would too. People here used to display wedge-tailed eagles they had killed. I would boycott their businesses too.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment