Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wild Flowers


Wild Flowers


Driving to Aldi in Blairsville I saw across from the parking lot
a field of beautiful yellow flowers.
I didn't have my camera with me so
I vowed to come back the next day for a photo.

    Sad to say for the second year in a row they mowed 
almost all the yellow flowers down before the next morning.
Hopefully someone can recognize these yellow flowers
and let me know what they are.
Are they a mini coreopsis?
They seem to close up at night or on cloudy days
and only begin to open completely up
when the sun is high in the sky.
When they do that there is a spectacular display to see.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly they are too far away for me to tell. I hope you get some answers.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment