Two Boats, Not What You Think
I thawed out a package from our basement freezer.
The label said two boats.
Gary and I both wondered what it was.
I opened the package today and it was
two zucchini boats previously stuffed and frozen.
It did not freeze well, even though double wrapped.
We had to throw it out.
Don't think I'll be freezing zucchini ever again.
Apparently the water content does something
which makes the zucchini inedible.
Live and learn.
The label said two boats.
Gary and I both wondered what it was.
I opened the package today and it was
two zucchini boats previously stuffed and frozen.
It did not freeze well, even though double wrapped.
We had to throw it out.
Don't think I'll be freezing zucchini ever again.
Apparently the water content does something
which makes the zucchini inedible.
Live and learn.
(painting by Texas artist Mark Montague
"Two Boats Racing")
"Two Boats Racing")

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment