Thursday, May 30, 2019

Artichoke Mushroom Goat Cheese Pizza

I made this pizza with ingredients I had on hand, canned artichokes, mushrooms and goat cheese.. It was quick and easy. I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Mix which makes two pizza crusts. One I refrigerate for later in the week. Use the directions on the package for the crust. Be sure to have the goat cheese at room temperature. I bake the crust for 9 minutes then I take it out of the oven and spread the cheese over the top. I sprinkled herbs de provence and some red pepper flakes, then the artichoke pieces (chopped) which were canned, then I added the mushrooms. I bake the pizza for another 16 minutes and it's ready to eat. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thanks, yes it was delicious and easy to make.

      Delete
  2. I don't use a lot of artichoke, but LOVE mushroom and goat's cheese. I have some of both in the fridge, so you have given me idears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, thanks, I used to have a lot of fresh artichoke in California when I lived there so I am used to eating them, I keep canned on hand for making artichoke spinach dip but decided to try them on pizza this time.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment