Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Homegrown Tomato Pizza

We had so many cherry tomatoes I decided to make a pizza with them. I just cut the tomatoes in half and placed them open side down. I didn't use any marinara sauce, just some cheese which I put on the pizza first Along with some of my own fresh spicy oregano. I added fresh basil after taking the pizza out of the oven. Fresh tomatoes on a pizza really make a difference.
Guess which ornament I sell the most of? Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

10 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. Those are cute ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, thanks, I love the turtles

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are cute... but I'm guessing you sell the most leaves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rian, thanks, leaves were the first till I started making the turtles, and xmas trees.

      Delete
  4. Home grown tomatoes are THE best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, thanks, we are eating tomatoes every day now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look of your pizza and how you made it. I will try that next time I do one. Thanks Linda :) Those ornaments are a pretty and cute decoration for the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise, thanks, I use Bob's Red Mill pizza mix which is gluten free, the good think is it makes two crusts, one can be saved for later in the refrigerator for several days. Also I put the cheese down first so the crust stays crunchier

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like and sounds like it was a pretty fine and tasty pizza, Linda. Enough to get my taste buds a flowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lee, thanks, oh the roasted tomatoes were delicious on top.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment