Sunday, August 8, 2021

Refrigerator Bread & Butter Pickles

Purchased some pickling cucumbers at the farmers market.
Just made a batch of refrigerator bread and butter pickles.
Click here for the recipe; it's the one I use most often.
This time I used two finely chopped red jalapenos from my garden.
Gary confirmed they're really delicious again this time.
He likes to eat a small bowl full as a snack.
Sometimes you need a little puckery pick-me-up snack.
My neighbors will get a special delivery this week.
Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

2 comments:

  1. They sound good. I add similar pickles to cheese sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make a lot of pickles of various varieties, chutneys and jams, but have not done so for a number of years now. I can't envisage making any again. I used to sell most of my product, but no more.

    Take good care, Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment