Tuesday, September 7, 2021

I Labored on Labor Day

 
I labored on labor day; well a labor of love.
This is the big leaf, it's 18 x 13, it will shrink some.


Saturday a woman bought all of my pinch bowls,
so I'm making more in various sizes.


A couple of trays and a soap dish drying.


A few more medium sized leaves,
since many have sold recently.

The large elephant ear leaf doesn't have much texture
 other than a few large veins. So I added addition veins.
I'm trying to think of what I might use for texture
before impressing the leaf in the clay next time.
Do you have any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. How lovely that a woman bought all of your pinch bowls.
    I don't have any texture suggestions - sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thanks, yes she said she bought the for gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did. I've not been labouring any day, other than labouring to get active! lol

    Take good care, Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lee, thanks, I keep telling myself I'll get active, so far not happening too well.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment