Monday, September 27, 2021

Little Things & Big Things


Sometimes little things really perk me up. Here's a gardenia from my garden I've brought in the house to enjoy it's fragrance. I have it in a tiny jar I saved. Now what kind of jar was this, can't remember. I am sure it will come to me shortly. Oh, now I know, it was the cavi-art which came in a little jar. I save the jars to use them for storing herbs I dry. They come with a screw top lid which seals in the freshness.
Gary just picked two giant Marconi peppers we grew; the largest is 8 inches. They are so beautiful and fragrant.  A group I belong to said they smoke their peppers and then make salsa. Hum, might have to try that idea. Another big thing is I tried my camera and it started working again. Why it didn't work before I have no idea. Some things are a mystery to me in the digital world, actually lots of things. Hope you are all well and enjoying the Autumn weather.

2 comments:

  1. The little things are HUGE in my world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we don't hav3 the little things we have nothing any longer

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment