Monday, November 28, 2022

Pork Marsala & Wild Rice


I've made chicken and turkey marsala so I thought I'd try pork.
Start by putting the wild rice on to cook as it takes about 45 min.

Pound boneless pork chops to thin and tenderize them.
I put the chops between two pieces of plastic wrap.

Dip in beaten egg mixture.

Then dip in flour and herb mixture.

After breading let them sit for a spell.

Meanwhile saute mushroomsin butter then remove and set aside.
Saute pork tenders in butter and olive oil
and when brown add 3/4 cup marsala wine.
The flour on the pork and marsala wine combine to make a sauce.
Cook till internal temperature of 145 F is reached.

The pork was good but I prefer turkey marsala.
The pork doesn't really get tender enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment