Saturday, April 29, 2023

Steak in a Cast Iron Pan


Steak in a Cast Iron Pan


Once again I marinated the steak with
1/2 up olive oil, 2 tbs soy, 2 tbs dijon mustard, 2 tbs balsamic vinegar,
2 tbs worchestershire sauce, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder,
1 tsp black pepper, whisk sauce, then place in a zip lock baggie,
Add stead and squish it all over the steak and
let it marinate for at least one hour.
Get your cast iron pan good and hot, add some olive oil,
Take steak out of marinade and when pan is good and hot add steak.
Cook on one side till seared and then turn for the other side.
I served it with thin green beans cooked in the same pan
While the steak was resting after it was done.

Gary and I split the steak and it was again tender and juicy.
Enjoy !

2 comments:

  1. It's a while since I've had a T-bone...maybe I'll rectify the situation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, thanks, been 20 years for me, lol

      Delete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment