Sunday, April 16, 2023

T Bone Steaks


I swore off beef more than 20 years ago.
Every once in a while Gary says:
"Steak, where it the steak?"
I saw an ad for T bone steak family pack
on sale at Sav a Lot for $14.50.
They also had 5 pound bags of drumsticks for 69 cents a pound.
It was their customer appreciation day. Quite a savings.
Coming up soon will be recipes with these ingredients.

I know my vegan and vegetarian friends are squirming,
but you know I can't hide the truth.
My BBQ friends are saying, "Where is the marbling".
You know I can probably marinate the steak.
Keep an eye out for sales, sometimes they're lurking in plain sight.
Happy Sunday to you all !

2 comments:

  1. I am vegetarian, but my partner is not. He doesn't eat much red meat anymore though.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment