Friday, January 19, 2024

Lynne - I lost your letter - I am so sorry - please contact me again

 

By Buck2825 - Own work,
 CC BY-SA 3.0,
 https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5403912


Lynne - I lost your letter - I am so sorry - please contact me again

I have no excuse, I was bedridden at the time
 and non communicative, but all this time I thought of you.
I should have called or written, shame on me.
We were moving  and I put your letter in the filing,
but never found it again.
I looked and looked but could never find your letter.
 If you see this or read this please contact me.

I know you moved from Colorado to somewhere on the East Coast.
Could it have been Maine or Vermont? I don't recall.
We knew each other in California so long ago.
I've always treasured our trip to Benton Hot Springs.
Remember, we went to Schat's Bakery in Bishop.
 Again I am so sorry.

2 comments:

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment