Friday, July 5, 2024

GF Copy Cat Olive Garden Breadsticks

 

Click the link above for the recipe. I cut the recipe in half
but still needed to add more flour.
Probably one of my liquid measurements was off.
While the breadsticks were baking at 375 F for 15 minutes,
I melted butter, added garlic powder and dried oregano
and spread it on the breadsticks when they came out of the oven.
Then I sprinkled the breadsticks with finely grated asiago cheese.
Breadsticks are done when internal temperature reaches 175-185 F.
I need to invest in an actual pastry bag.
The ziplock baggy had a folded double bottom,
hence the squirrely breadstick forms.
But I am finally perfecting these soft breadsticks.
They were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment