Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Shishito Pepper & Cherry Tomato Pizza

In the studio I've been revisiting some former plate patterns. It doesn't hurt to return to previous work designs which were well received.
I recall in the past I made them too thin, later I adjusted to making them a bit thicker to keep them from warping.
In the garden shishito peppers and mini versions of the ubiquitous cherry tomatoes continue to supply us with an overabundance of produce. I decided to combine the tomatoes and peppers into a pizza. Not a bad idea, if I do say so myself.
Here's the pizza before cooking. I blistered the shishito peppers and chopped them before adding them to the pizza as a topping. I also chopped the mini cherry tomatoes in half and placed them open side down.
Meanwhile the ac unit froze up and spewed water everywhere. Luckily the ac guy told us over the phone how to hopefully fix it. These are the things which keep me up at night, always how to pay for the cost to fix this, that or the other. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Love those plates, and hopefully the ac unit IS fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks, thank goodness the moisture tube was clogged and Gary fixed it. but the unit is old and it's only a matter of time.

      Delete
  2. Great looking plates. Sell them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, thanks, sales were slow last weekend, hope it picks up this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment